Mark Cerrone Inc. was contracted to perform the site work portion of a comprehensive $130 million dollar renovation of Ralph Wilson Stadium. The scope of work includes: demolition of existing fencing, gates and structures; replacement of site utilities; new asphalt paving; and complete removal and installation of reorganized patron entryway ramps/stairs. Villager Construction, Inc. is doing the milling.
- PM – Mike Wood
- Chief Estimator – Jeff Salvatore
- Estimators: Matt Lamson, Chris Hardy, and Ed Retzlaff (Estimating Support from George Churakos)
- Site Superintendent – Kevin Campbell
- The schedule and coordination have been some of the biggest challenges. Work started in February 2014, though our spring thaw was not until early April. The site is scheduled to be handed over at the end of July.
- With all contracts engaged, the labor force is somewhere in the neighborhood of 500-600 strong.