Mark Cerrone, Inc. has and will continue to be an equal opportunity employer. To fully implement this policy, MCI will assure that:
- Persons are recruited and hired, and promoted for all jobs without regard to race, creed, color, national origin, sex, age, disability or marital status.
- Placement decisions are based solely on an individual’s qualifications for the positions being filled.
- Programs of affirmative action to ensure that ensure that minority group membership and women are afforded equal employment opportunities without discrimination are initiated or continued.
- Conscientious and active efforts are used and documented to employ and utilize minority group members, women and veterans in its work force.
- Labor unions representing its work force will not discriminate on the basis of race, creed, color, national origin, sex, age, disability, marital status or sexual orientation.
- Other personnel actions, such as compensation, benefits, transfers, layoffs, returns from layoffs, company-sponsored training, social and recreational programs are administered without regards to race, creed, color, national origin, sex, age, disability, marital status or sexual orientation.
- Solicitations and advertisements for the recruitment of employees shall state that all qualified applicants will be afforded equal employment opportunities without discrimination because of race, creed, color, national origin, sex, age, disability, marital status or sexual orientation.
- Policies, procedures and personnel actions are periodically analyzed to ensure compliance with this policy. The EEO Officer for the Company is Anne Sedore at 716-282-5244.
Mark Cerrone, Inc. will work with our clients to diligently ensure that we make a good faith effort to meet or exceed the equal employment and affirmative action requirements in compliance with Federal, state and local laws and those established as contractual conditions.
POLICY ADOPTED: August 3, 2006
REVISION DATE: January 31, 2017